Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Opening Activity (10/11)

1. List and describe two things you already knew.
I knew that you should try and get a wide variety of shots to give your story a unique look and keep viewers interested because it will be more interesting with multiple types of shots.
I also knew to get good sound bites. With good soundbites your story becomes so much better and good quotes fromn interviews are always remembered.
2. List and describe two things you learned for the first time.
I learned what a trucking shot is. I learned that with a trucking shot the camera is moving with the picture and that it is the same thing as a dolly.
I learned that you should try and get plenty of natural sound not just the people you are interviewing but of the environment you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment